MND Will be Available on CoinTiger 15 February. 3,151,100,000,000 MND to Give Away!
Fellow CoinTiger Users,
We are excited to announce that MND will be available on CoinTiger. MND/USDT trading pair will be available at the same time.
Here are the timelines with respect to the listing (UTC):
1.Deposit opening at 6:00 am on 15 February 2022;
2.Trading opening at 10:00 am on 15 February 2022;
3.Withdrawal opening at 10:00 am on 15 February 2022.
To celebrate the listing, CoinTiger and project team have joined forces to host campaigns of 3,151,100,000,000 MND to give away.
Campaign1: MND Net Deposit Contest, and Win 740,700,000,000 MND
Campaign Duration: 15 February 6:00 am -17 February 10:00 am (UTC)
A snapshot of users’ MND holding will be taken on 17 February 10:00 am (UTC). Users whose MND net deposit amount (net deposit = deposit-withdraw) is no less than 74,070,000,000 MND during the campaign period will be able to get 7,407,000,000 MND rewards. Total rewards are 740,700,000,000 MND. First come, first win!
Campaign2: MND Trading Contest and Win 2,040,000,000,000 MND
Campaign Link: MND Trading Contest
Campaign Duration: 18 February 10:00 am-24 February 10:00 am (UTC)
Users who trade MND/USDT, trading volume (buy + sell, excluding wash trades ) is ranked in the top 20 during the activity time, and KYC users whose cumulative trading volume meets the following conditions will be able to receive MND reward. Specific rules as follows.
Users who are not top 20 but with a trading volume of more than 204,000,000,000MND will share 408,000,000,000 MND according to the proportion of trading volume. The maximum reward will be no more than the reward for the 20th winner.
Campaign3：Extra Rewards for New Users!
Campaign Duration: 15 February 6:00 am -24 February 10:00 am (UTC)
New users who meet all the requests and whose first trading token on CoinTiger is MND will receive extra rewards. 7,408,000,000 MND per person and 370,400,000,000 MND in total. The rewards will be distributed in order of the rank list of the campaign.
1.Net deposit = deposit-withdraw
2.Trading Volume = buy+sell (excluding wash trades).
3.Rewards will be distributed 5 business days upon completion of the activities.
4.To guarantee the equity of the campaign, CoinTiger reserve the right to cancel rewards if users violate campaign requirements. Users account will be frozen in severe cases.
5.Users should complete KYC on CoinTiger before receiving rewards for above campaigns
6.CoinTiger reserve the right to cancel or amend the Contest or Campaign Rules at our sole discretion.
Mind Music is the worlds first record label to be powered by crypto. 20% of all the profits from the record label will be used to buy & burn the token and increase its value for its holders, while the remaining 80% of the profits will be donated to suicide prevention and mental health charities.
Despite the fact the record label has only just launched, MIND Records is flying! The first released single ‘HURT’ has garnered tens of thousands of Spotify streams, hundreds of thousands of YouTube views and millions of streams on tik-tok and Instagram. It also won the UK Song Contest in the Music Aid category!
Official Website: https://mindmusic.finance/
Risk warning: Crypto-currency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. CoinTiger will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
CoinTiger platform has an ecosystem that includes web, iOS, Android, and exchange service system (e.g Cryptocurrency, FIAT, Future, and Leveraged Tokens Trading, Ticker Capital, Lab, Security Alliance, Tiger Knights, IEO, Tiger Forum), and is now one of the most popular exchanges in the world, which formed sub-branches in countries such as Korea, Japan, Russia, Italy and more. CoinTiger is founded in November 2017 and has exceeded 4 million users today. CoinTiger also provides trading and investing services for 158 countries with over 100 quality assets. CoinTiger is also the first crypto exchange to implement a 100 % equity mechanism for its native TigerCash (TCH) coin. The first thing CoinTiger has done is to serve its users well and deliver secure, efficient, and reliable services with the highest level of global ecosystems, banking security, efficient and best possible product experience, easy and fast transaction services, and a 7X24 customer support team.
Social Media Handles
CoinTiger APP Links
Official Link: https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/#/app_download